Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thoughts from a Tired Mind.

I purchased a domain from GoDaddy on Tuesday and I still can’t access it through FTP.  And I have made no progress what so ever towards regaining control of fluteloop.com.  I am going to contact the company that is holding it tomorrow. 

I forgot to call Caleb back (sorry). 

We cancelled our cable TV through Cox.  Originally I had a multi line discount that worked out so that the cost of having internet and TV was only $5 more than not having TV.  That changed, however and I’ve watched my bill increase from $50/mo to almost $80/mo.  Finally I had to say, “no more”.  As a side note I hate Cox.  Every single time I have dealt with them I have had comical incompetence and/or rudeness.  From what I gather there is some sort of industry standard for this in the business of internet so I suppose they are just doing their part.  I don’t think I will miss the TV much.  I can always watch on Hulu.com and let’s face it the internet has plenty to fritter my time away on! 

Ara has come down with a cold and has a rattling cough.  I have the same thing.  Sucks.

We have been “test driving” the car we want to buy all week.  Today Ara and I took it in for a brake inspection because the warning light is on.  Brake Master’s quoted me $350 worth of work that needs to be done ASAP.  Hopefully we can have that cost knocked off the price of the car.  I really like the car.  It’s pretty and shiny and… well it’s a car!  I hope everything works out.

March is going by so quickly, the student recital is just around the corner and I have slacked off with my practicing.  (checks shiny spot on her finger) I am losing shininess!

Ok I think I have captured MOST of my random thoughts.  Now I just need them to stay here so that I can sleep!

 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummy

Share/Save/Bookmark