Sunday, April 05, 2009

Favorite Shoes!~

12802.34854_d

 

Here is a little factoid about me you may not know; I have funny feet.  I walk on the outsides of my feet, I have the Filipino shuffle going on, and I’m convinced they are more flipper than foot.  I’m ok with it, it’s part of who I am but until recently I thought I also had to accept that all shoes would be uncomfortable.  Not so!  Says the pretty shoe in the picture.  Salomon Woman’s trail running shoes.  The actual model I have are a little different but I couldn’t find a picture, this is close enough.  This shoe, is my new favorite shoe.  I expect shoes to hurt when they are new.  I’ve accepted that as a fact of life.  But these shoes felt wonderful from the first day.  So, for all of my fellow weird footers out there.. don’t give up!  And to the shoe fairies THANKS!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummy

Share/Save/Bookmark