Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Paper Towns


John Green answers questions about Paper Towns.

None of my questions though! If you have not picked up a John Green book you should. I particularly loved Looking for Alaska but I read and enjoyed all of his books. They are easy to read and you are pulled into them from the first page. In fact I wish that I had not read them yet.. so that I could read them again! In the video he talks about writing the screen play for Paper Towns, that's exciting. I love love LOVE watching movies made from books. It's so exciting to compare your imagination to the movie (my imagination is always better). I particularly enjoy the scenery. I mean the first time I saw Hogwarts in the movies I was in love! Ok back to my green tea morning~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummy

Share/Save/Bookmark