Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Reading Material

Ara and I are going to the library tomorrow and I am making a list of authors I might look for.


Karen Joy Fowler
Jane Austen
Philippa Gregory

That is... if Ara lets me look at "Mommy books" and there is a very real possibility she won't. I chose the book I am finishing tonight by zooming past the shelves and grabbing the first cover with the "New York Times Bestseller" icon. The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler has been a pleasant read so maybe my selection process is "win" after all!

Tomorrow the plan is:

  • Bank
  • Craft Store
  • Library
  • Clean house
  • Make phone calls
  1. Party reservation
  2. Health Insurance to choose a primary care

I also need to dig out camping equipment from the loft to see what Ara and I will need for our trip next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummy

Share/Save/Bookmark