Thursday, April 06, 2006

who what where

This is a test post. Therefore it is unlikely to be interesting or worth while in any way. I tried setting this up on my server but it looks like my hosting is not compatible i.e. I don't get it lol. We will see how remote hosting goes for now.

*edit*
With a little help I was finally able to put this page on my server. My old blog is still up but I will be posting updates here. I'm sure it is obvious from the haphazard look of my site that a redesign is in the works. I am up to my old tricks of working for a few hours on a design then when it is all put together I stand back and absolutely hate it! Lol. I am trying to put some forethought into the HTML so that the next redesign will go more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummy

Share/Save/Bookmark